Easy Prototyping Environment
Hanking Electronics EZ-PROTO is a complete modular and customizable environment for the Easy Prototyping of new sensors.
Creating a high-quality and eye-catching demo may take time. Developing a flexible and features-rich environment to collect data from a new electronic device can be equally or more challenging
Hanking Electronics EZ-PROTO address both challenges.
Getting started is as simple as plugging in your module and connecting it to the PC.
With the HKE EZ-PROTO environment, a new demo or a new EV-KIT can be created in just three steps:
- 1 Developing a simple add-on board with I2C/SPI
- 2 Adapting an .xml file describing the register map
- 3 Customizing the look by changing colors/icons
- Easy creation of EV-KITs
- Quick Demo Platforms Creation
- Built-in Data Viewers
- Built-in Scripting Environment
- Customizable and extensible
- New custom views can be easily created and added