Hanking Electronics consumer solutions provide unmatched performance for consumer and professional consumer needs. HKE sensors can be found in the majority of the world’s drone products.
- Hanking Electronics mobile solutions are also used by leading mobile brands, including one of S. Korea’s largest manufacturers of smart devices. HKE sensors offer the perfect combination of low-power, embedded algorithms and cost-effectiveness necessary to succeed in the mobile business.
- AEC-Q100 qualified Hanking Electronics gyroscopes and IMUs provide the state-of-the-art accuracy combined with un-matched robustness and allow delivering the best user’s experience even in the most difficult conditions. Dead reckoning application, when a GPS signal is temporarily unavailable, is an example of that.
Applications for HKE MEMS Inertial sensors:
- In-Dash Car Navigation Systems
- GPS Navigation Systems
- Appliances and Robotics
- Optical Image Stabilization and Camera Control Units
- Drone Flight Control Units
- Smartphones (User Interface and OIS)