MEMS Inertial Sensors
Hanking Electronics inertial sensor technology was developed in over twenty years and know for high performance. Our Engineering Team is based in Europe, all specialized in MEMS technology. Hanking has a variety of 3 and 6DoF solutions available, but we also offer customize solutions through our Design Services.
3 Axis & 6 Axis Solutions
- Best Performance
- Best Accuracy
- Small Packages
- Ultra-Low Phase Delay
- Flexible Output Data Rate
- Bias Stability
- Log g-sensitivity
Inertial Sensor Applications
Hanking Electronics consumer solutions provide unmatched performance for consumer and professional consumer needs. HKE sensors can be found in the majority of the world’s drone products.
- Hanking Electronics mobile solutions are also used by leading mobile brands, including one of S. Korea’s largest manufacturers of smart devices. HKE sensors offer the perfect combination of low-power, embedded algorithms and cost-effectiveness necessary to succeed in the mobile business.
- AEC-Q100 qualified Hanking Electronics gyroscopes and IMUs provide the state-of-the-art accuracy combined with un-matched robustness and allow delivering the best user’s experience even in the most difficult conditions. Dead reckoning application, when a GPS signal is temporarily unavailable, is an example of that.
Applications for HKE MEMS Inertial sensors:
- In-Dash Car Navigation Systems
- GPS Navigation Systems
- Appliances and Robotics
- Optical Image Stabilization and Camera Control Units
- Drone Flight Control Units
- Smartphones (User Interface and OIS)