(MAX21001 now manufactured by Hanking)*
- The HKE21001 is a low-power, low-noise, three-axis automotive angular rate sensor. It operates with a supply voltage as low as 1.71V for minimum power consumption.
- The IC is a highly integrated solution available in a compact 3mm x 3mm x 0.9mm plastic land grid array (LGA) package and does not require any external components other than supply bypass capacitors. It can operate over the -40°C to +85°C temperature range.
- In-Dash Car Navigation Systems
- GPS Navigation Systems
- Appliances and Robotics
- High PSRR and DC-DC Converter Operation
- 45ms Turn-On Time
- 5ms Turn-On Time from Standby Mode
- Minimum Phase Delay (~3° at 10Hz)
- High Bandwidth (400Hz)
- High ODR (10kHz)
- Low Noise (9mdps/√Hz typ)
- Embedded Digital-Output Temperature Sensor
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Ultra-Stable Over Temperature and Time
- Factory Calibrated
- High-Speed Interface
- I2C Standard (100kHz), Fast (400kHz), and High-Speed (3.4MHz) Serial Interface
- 10MHz SPI Interface
*Hanking Electronics (Liaoning) Co., Ltd. acquired the Maxim Integrated MEMS business, product line and associated patents in 2016. As part of Maxim Integrated’s MEMS portfolio, Maxim had acquired Sensor Dynamics
SensorDynamics held numerous original patents for MEMS sensor technology. It had devoted
over 800 man‐years of research and development to the high‐growth fields of MEMS sensors
and associated low power interface and wireless connectivity solutions. Consequently, this
acquisition enabled Maxim, and now Hanking, to accelerate expansion in markets where it already has a strong presence including the automotive and high‐end consumer.
Hanking now manufactures the MEMS inertial products in China at its HQ in Fushun.