We are looking for a Senior Analog Design Engineer to lead our Analog design team in Milan and Pisa, Italy. The candidate will be part of an international team. He will be involved in the development of ASICs for MEMS sensor interface. His core responsibility will be the design of integrated analog circuits, from system level to transistor implementation, starting from initial specification through design and layout supervision, silicon evaluation, and characterization to product introduction. A strong experience in the above field is required. We are looking for a competent, proactive person, with good problem-solving skills and a good team working attitude. We offer a full-time, permanent contract, with a very interesting compensation.
- Lead and supervise the work of the analog design team; recruit other team members and mentor junior members as needed.
- Develop transistor level designs of analog circuits, according to specifications.
- Interface with digital and mechanical designers to optimize the device architecture.
- Create behavioral models of analog blocks.
- Verify designs through circuit-level and behavioral-level simulations.
- Define design-for-testing structures and interface with test engineers to allow for device industrialization.
- Provide design documentation for internal and external use.
- Manage project execution for tape-out on schedule.
- Validate ASIC performance in lab.
- Provide guidance to layout, application, characterization and test engineers.
- Support test development and ramp-up to production.
- Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- 8+ years of ASIC analog design experience in an industrial context and proven team leadership skills.
- Complete and analytical understanding of transistor-level circuit design.
- Strong experience and skills in designing mixed-signal blocks, such as low power & low noise analog front-ends for MEMS sensors, high efficiency charge pumps, Sigma-Delta converters, VCOs and/or LDOs.
- Solid knowledge of Cadence design environment, with the most common EDA tools.
- Experience with design-for-testing techniques.
- Fluent English and Italian languages.
- Willingness to travel.
Nice to have:
- Experience in technical project management.
- Experience in Matlab and Simulink.
HR: Carmen Nardo