We are looking for a Senior/ Principle Digital Design Engineer to lead our Digital design team in Milan and in Pisa, Italy. The candidate will be part of an international team. He will be involved in the development of ASICs for MEMS sensor interface. His core responsibility will be the design of integrated digital circuits, from system level specification to final netlist, providing also technical leadership and digital team management. A proven experience in the field is required. We are looking for a competent, proactive person, with good problem-solving skills and a good team working attitude. We offer a full-time, permanent contract, with a very interesting compensation.
- Lead a team of digital designers, achieving budget, schedule and project deliverable goals; recruit other team members and mentor junior members as needed.
- Design complex digital blocks and optimize existing blocks in compliance with functional, cost and power constraints.
- Supervise back-end design process, synthesis, DFT insertion and static timing analysis.
- Define verification environment, developing test cases and verification plan.
- Interface with Analog designers for model development and integration into the mixed-signal verification environment.
- Support digital hand-off and post layout verification.
- Support the experimental validation of samples.
- Support the development of production test.
- Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- 8+ years of ASIC digital design experience in an industrial context and proven team leadership skills.
- Proven ability to optimize and develop digital systems from initial specification to final netlist.
- Knowledge of advanced verification methodologies (e.g. OVM, ABV), mixed-signal verification environments, and DFT techniques.
- Skilled in either SystemVerilog, Verilog or VHDL.
- Competence in developing scripts for design process automation (verification, synthesis, DFT, etc.).
- Fluent English and Italian languages.
- Willingness to travel.
Nice to have:
- Experience in technical project management.
- Experience in developing MEMS sensor DSP.
- Knowledge of Cadence tool suite.
- Knowledge of Matlab and Simulink.
HR: Carmen Nardo