(MAX21100 now manufactured by Hanking)*
- The HKE21100 is a monolithic, 3-axis gyroscope plus 3-axis accelerometer versatile Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU).
- The HKE21100 is one of the industry’s most accurate IMUs inertial measurement unit, available in a 3mm x 3mm x 0.83mm package and capable of working with a supply voltage as low as 1.71V.
- HKE21100 is available in a 16-lead plastic land grid array (LGA) package and can operate within a temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
- Smartphones (User Interface and OIS)
- Drone Flight Control Units
- Appliances and Robotics
- High PSRR and DC-DC Converter Operation
- 45ms Turn-On Time
- 5ms Turn-On Time from Standby Mode
- Minimum Phase Delay (~2.9° at 10Hz)
- High Bandwidth (400Hz)
- High ODR (10kHz)
- Low Noise (9mdps/√Hz typ)
- Embedded Digital-Output Temperature Sensor
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Ultra-Stable Over Temperature and Time
- Factory Calibrated
- High-Speed Interface
- I2C Standard (100kHz), Fast (400kHz), and High-Speed (3.4MHz) Serial Interface
- 10MHz SPI Interface
*Hanking Electronics (Liaoning) Co., Ltd. acquired the Maxim Integrated MEMS business, product line and associated patents in 2016. As part of Maxim Integrated’s MEMS portfolio, Maxim had acquired Sensor Dynamics
SensorDynamics held numerous original patents for MEMS sensor technology. It had devoted
over 800 man‐years of research and development to the high‐growth fields of MEMS sensors
and associated low power interface and wireless connectivity solutions. Consequently, this
acquisition enabled Maxim, and now Hanking, to accelerate expansion in markets where it already has a strong presence including the automotive and high‐end consumer.
Hanking now manufactures the MEMS inertial products in China at its HQ in Fushun.